Looking for the most amazing recipes of DIY face masks? Read on as we unveil our secret homemade masks for you.
Are you tired of spending lots of cash on even the most simple masks? Do you feel annoyed when the only time you feel the need to use a mask, you have none left?
A good face mask is a blessing
Let’s accept it! There isn’t such a good face mask can’t cure. Face masks are highly relaxing and are amazing at taking the stress out of a crappy day and also treating pimples, pores and blemishes. They are so great that you don’t want them to end from your beauty stock but what if they end up when you need one the most? Sounds like a scene from a horror movie? It does sound like one but in reality, it isn’t. How? Well, because there is this secret place, the kitchen, in everyone’s house where you can create all kinds of homemade face masks within minutes. Don’t know how to make a homemade face mask for glowing skin? If yes, then read on because we have list down the recipes of some of the most effective DIY face masks that you can create in your kitchen without any hassle.
Quick and Easy DIY face masks
DIY Hydrating Face Mask
Hydrate and nourish your face with this easy to make DIY face mask whenever you feel the need to.
What You Need:
- 1/2 Avocado.
- 1 tablespoon of honey.
- A handful of oats or oat bran.
How It Works:
Honey is called the wonder ingredient and is an excellent humectant, which means it helps skin retain moisture without feeling oily – but that’s not all. When massaged on the dry patches appearing on your face, honey helps with healing and increases tissue generation while also helps with the appearance of scars. It gives back the missing soft texture to your face that you have been craving for.
Homemade blackhead masks to the rescue for all your worries
Below are three kinds of homemade blackhead masks that you can try out. Believe us, you won’t need a dermatologist after you do.
- Gelatin and milk. Take 1 spoonful of each and mix together until completely dissolved in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave it for 5 to 10 seconds, let it cool a bit and test the temperature on your hand (never on your face). Then brush it on your skin, let it dry for at least 10 minutes and peel it off.
- Egg white and lemon or lime juice. Mix the egg white and a spoonful of the lemon or lime juice in a bowl. Then apply it to your nose or wherever you have blackheads. Gently press a tissue on the egg white, dab some more egg white on the tissue to hold it in place, and let it dry for some time. Alternatively, you could wait 5 minutes between layers of egg white without the tissue. When it’s fully dry, peel it off slowly.
- Honey and raw milk. Mix together a spoonful of each and apply it to your blackheads. Let it harden for 10 to 15 minutes, then slowly peel off.
Banana DIY Face Mask
This mask is great to give you a natural-looking glow, and it’s also designed for all skin types.
How it’s done:
- Mash one-half of a banana in a bowl.
- Mix in a tablespoon of orange juice and a tablespoon of honey.
- Apply the mask to your face (lumps are totally fine!) and keep the mixture on for 15 minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water and then moisturize.
Experience the wonders of this tropical fruit by using this mask at least thrice a week.
Mayonnaise Homemade Face Masks for glowing skin
Why waste money on expensive creams when you can treat yourself to a soothing homemade facial mask with whole-egg mayonnaise from your own refrigerator? Gently spread the mayonnaise over your face and leave it on for about 20 minutes. Then wipe it off and rinse with cool water. Your face will feel clean and glowing.
Try today and thank us later!
See, how effortless all these DIY face masks are? They are so easy to make yet the results are long lasting and effective. Try each of these today and share with your friends too. Let your DIY face masks work the magic for all.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest GharPar articles, packages and deals.