Learn how to get rid of your Eyelash Extentions at-home, without running to a technician
Eyelash Extensions are so in trend. Every woman that we know is loving the idea of making their eyelashes look fuller and thicker or thin and professional, with the help of artificial extensions. And the most attractive thing is that installing extensions isn’t a long or tiring procedure at all and it’s highly affordable. You are done in half an hour without spending so much.
Sometimes you do need a break from your extensions
Now, there are so many kinds of eyelash extensions. Some are thicker and bold while some extensions are small and natural looking. One kind of extension doesn’t meet all purposes because of course when you are in your corporate job, you don’t want to look bold and beautiful because of your long and thick eyelashes. If you have small and thin eyelash extensions, you definitely don’t want to wear them in a party. And because of these clashes, you might just want to take off your extensions for some time.
There might be other reasons as well when you won’t feel like wearing your extensions. Sometimes the eyelash extensions completely lose their shape or sometimes they start irritating. In these cases, you don’t feel like putting up your extensions at all and removing them becomes your first priority.
Be careful when it comes to taking off your eyelashes
Taking off your eyelash extensions at home isn’t a big deal at all and shouldn’t be considered scary but you must be very careful when performing this job. Don’t use premature techniques to pull out extensions at home. Eyelash extensions are attached to your original lashes through a strong adhesive. This glue is waterproof, can withstand soap and sweat and is very strong enough to come off. Since the technicalities involved in putting up the eyelashes are quite many, it is always recommended to go to a professional technician to remove them. But sometimes it’s not possible to leave your house and you have to do everything on your own.
You are not required to have any removers or harsh solvents to help you pull off your extensions. The procedures that we are about to pen down are easy and can save you lots of time and money. But these processes are recommended for those who have got themselves semi-permanent extensions or their extensions are bonded with the natural eyelashes through a weak glue. These procedures will also work for people who have extensions that are close to falling off and are at the end of their life cycle. For extensions that have been installed only recently or are permanently bonded, we would always recommend you to see a professional.
At-home Eyelash Extensions Removal Procedures
Use Steam to remove
- Start off with washing your face properly to remove any grime and dust around your eyes.
- Take a bowl of water and boil it to form steam.
- Put your face above the bowl with steaming hot water. Be careful to avoid your distance to avoid any injuries.
- Cover your head with a large towel to avoid the steam from escaping the bowl.
- Keep taking the steam for a good 20 minutes. The steam will help melt the glue and the bonds will start getting loose. This will help to pull off the eyelash extensions, quite easily.
Olive Oil Removal Procedure
- Take a cotton ball and dip it in some olive oil.
- Take the dipped ball and gently scrub it on your upper and lower lashes.
- Do it in a way to avoid any oil from entering into your eyes.
- Olive oil will make your eyelash extensions wet and will give them a slip that will make them come off easily.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest GharPar articles, packages and deals.